Whitby families can enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary plus exclusive member benefits from just £13.20 per person!
Simply collect four tokens from the Whitby Gazette to get this amazing offer.
Make a FUN choice this year and SPLASH DOWN at Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary – there is something amazing for everyone to discover!
Get closer than ever before to our colony of Humboldt Penguins in their brand new walkthrough home.
Waddle side by side with our adorable penguins and watch them make a splash as they play in their upgraded pool and waterfall - you could even pick up a fish and treat them to lunch*
* Exclusive previews of our events and new features
* Half price entry at Pirate Adventure Mini Golf
* 20% discount in our restaurant and shop
* Queue jump entry during peak periods
We have an exciting catalogue of events for 2015 including character appearances and quiz trails from some of the best loved names on TV – for more information visit www.visitsealife.co.uk/scarborough
1) To claim your Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary Local Annual Pass you must collect 4 tokens from the Whitby Gazette for each adult pass. One token will be printed in the paper on 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th February 2015. Children are aged between 3 – 14 years and are not required to provide tokens to attain a pass. Children under 3 go FREE.
2) Complete the application form printed in the Whitby Gazette on Friday 27th February by attaching all of your tokens along with one clear photograph for each passholder.
3) You will be asked to provide a copy of your proof of identity when purchasing a pass.
4) If you were a Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary Local Annual Pass holder in 2014, you are eligible for the discounted rate of £13.20. Just bring along your existing membership card along with your tokens. If you do not have your current pass, you will not be eligible for the renewal rate.
5) For new members, the cost of an adult pass is £16.20.
6) *Additional charges apply for Penguin Feeds.
Don’t Forget! You only pay once, but you can use your pass at Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary for a whole year!
* You can purchase your pass from Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary from Saturday 28th February to Sunday 15th March. The centre is open daily from 10am for pass redemptions and will close at 3pm.
* This offer is open to people living within the Whitby Gazette circulation area.
* Each adult requiring a Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary Local Annual Pass must have 4 tokens each. No photocopies will be accepted and all tokens must be attached to the application form. You can collect tokens every week over the 4 week period or you can purchase multiple copies of the same paper to get the number of tokens required - the choice is yours.
* Child passes are available at the discounted rate of £13.20 when purchasing an adult Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary Local Annual Pass using this token collect scheme.
8 We do not require tokens for child applications; however we do still require one photograph.
Don’t worry if you have missed a token, back issues are available to purchase while stocks last from the Scarborough News First Floor Reception, Newchase Court, Hopper Hill Road, Eastfield, Scarborough YO11 3YS (opposite Mini Monsters) or can be posted out by calling 01723 860140, postal charges will apply.