Whitby’s former Georgian Methodist Church

Whitby's old Georgian Methodist Church and school, on Brunswick Street
Whitby's old Georgian Methodist Church and school, on Brunswick Street

Our latest photo from Whitby Memories Facebook group shows Brunswick Street, formerly Scate Lane in the 1880s, showing the Georgian Methodist church and school.

They were pulled down for the building of the present Methodist church and the Brunswick Rooms in 1890/91, at a cost of £5,698.

Look out on our website for pictures from the Whitby Memories FB group’s exhibition which was held recently at Whitby Rifle Club.