Boulby tumble fire

0
Have your say

FIRE crews from Whitby and Lyth attended a fire at a property on Boulby Bank on Sunday.

The fire was contained in the kitchen of the property and it was caused by a fault with a tumble drier.

The incident occurred at around 4.40pm and the rest of the property suffered smoke damage, but no one is belived to have been injured by the blaze.

Fire crews used two hose reels to extinguish the fire and a ventilation fan to attempt to remove the smoke from the building.