Dunsley Hall operations manager Lynn Watson is the latest person to answer our 20 Questions.
1.Describe yourself in three words.
Fun, loyal and friendly.
2. What is your greatest achievement?
3. What is your biggest regret?
Don’t have any, life is too short to waste on regrets.
4. What are your ambitions and aims?
To see Dunsley Hall give guests the best experience possible.
5. Write your own epitaph.
I didn’t change the world but lived my life the way I wanted to.
6. What is your first childhood memory?
Trying to get out of my cot in my bedroom.
7. What is your top tip for a happy life?
Take each day as it comes. Don’t worry about yesterday or tomorrow.
8. Describe your perfect day?
Sun lounger on a Caribbean beach with a Pina colada in one hand and a good book in the other.
9. Which three to people, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
Nelson Mandela, George Clooney and Richard Branson.
10. Who would you like to play you in a film of your life?
11. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
Caribbean, happy memories.
12. What is your favourite book, record and film and why?
Don’t have much time to read many books lately, but I like music of all genres. It's no sci-fi, horror or chick flick films though!
13. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
14. What would be your specialist subject for Mastermind and why?
Horses having had them for many years.
15. If you won a million pounds, what would you spend it on?
Family, friends and experiences.
16. If you could introduce one new law tomorrow what would it be?
Proficiency in animal welfare.
17. What three things would you take with you to a desert island?
Food, water and alcohol.
18. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
Dolphin for the warm waters and being free to roam the oceans.
19. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Be more decisive - especially when shopping!
20. What was your favourite year and why?
2013 - the year Darcey, my granddaughter, was born.
Answer our 20 Questions online here and you could be featured in a future edition of the Whitby Gazette.